Verishop is a successful start-up, initially designed to instill confidence in e-commerce customers by only selling products from ‘verified’ independent merchants.
- Pivoted to a 3-sided B2B/B2C model with a focus on helping independent brands reach customers through influencers.
- Needed to redefine brand identity and marketing message for three different stakeholders.
- Aims to restore growth and secure venture capital.
- Facilitated a (virtual) Brand Identity process with the cross-functional team.
- Emphasized encouraging consumer choice and exploration of innovative, luxury goods.
- Positioned Verishop as an e-commerce platform for independent luxury merchants using creators and influencers to set trends.
- Resulted in increased sales, value, and profit for suppliers, influencers, and customers.
- Verishop raised $40MM in Series B venture capital.
- Established a ‘cult-like’ following among merchants, influencers, and customers.
- Differentiated by providing hands-on help for luxury brands.
- Expanded to provide business solutions for brands.
- Built social networking tools with a focus on video product reviews.
- Over 4,000 brands on the platform, up from 150 at launch.
- Sells over 1.4 billion pieces of inventory.
- Over 1 million active users per month in 2021.
- Grew from 50 employees to 85.
- Aims to disrupt the e-commerce ecosystem by supporting emerging brands with better data and returns logistics.